Tuesday 13 September 2011

SECOND DRAFT FRONT COVER

Shortly after completing my first draft I saved my second one, alike the first one as a JPEG here to show the difference of time and how I have bettered and improved my front-cover. The newspaper has a clear masthead although I may still alter this to see what sort of mastheads fit once the cover is a more finished publication.

I have got rid of the outline of the text box to give the professionalism my newspaper and audience demand. I also have included links to the pages inside the cover, which I could even continue as my auxillary task, for my inside page.

I have made space for an advert whilst ensuring that basic faculties remain with my paper. The 'intro' has been put into bold just as any national or local paper would, something I have researched with evidence. I have also added a line to divide my two cover stories so that they don't read as one. This is important for the audience to have a compact, interesting and informative cover. I even added my slogan 'keeping you up-to-date every weekend' which will run across both my Radio advert and my poster.

The advert space aside I have already tried to include a glimmer of colour although my logo will be a large part of this colourful design I want to include as my brand. I will now construct a logo for my cover whislt assessing whether the fonts and masthead are appropriate.

I also altered the layout as I decided that three stories on the cover would appear too busy at this stage.

I also need to finalise what adverts my ears will have with an emphasis on including more interactivity advertising such as facebook, Twitter and other modern technologies.  

No comments:

Post a Comment