Monday 14 November 2011

Radio Advert

I have also began to use alternative software from my home-computer in order to maximise the use of time and use all of the technology available to me, to create my Radio Advert. Using a basic and perhaps lesser quality sound recorder from my computer, I have recorded more snippets of voiceover as well as music that could feature in my Radio Advert.

I have experimented with plenty of apparatus and also used my own kitchen utensils in order to gain certain parts of my radio scene, for example the use of real-life knife and forks in order to create a sound effect to use on GarageBand, via saving the clip as an MP3 compatible with iTunes.

Since beginning the production of my Radio Advert I have also contemplated a few other ideas to perhaps include or dismiss:

- include an musical intro for 'bulletins' or speech in advert
- the idea of a dispute over music to kick-start advert, which would create family feel as well as reality
- the use of ongoing background noise as well as background music track
- background music track cannot be too lively or override/derail speech itself

I will now gain some initial feedback from my initial ideas and recordings from my peers about what works and doesn't work so well in my advert.

No comments:

Post a Comment