Sunday 13 November 2011

Newspaper Feedback


As part of my ongoing practical production I have flashed my newspaper in front of people in order to gauge the feedback of what would be my audience for my newspaper. The Element newspaper was designed with a specific audience in mind, that of a family audience for a chic town, hence the modern and sleek appearance.

But I know this, now it was a case of gaining crucial feedback from potential and prospective readers about my newspaper. Below I have listed some of the feedback from my audience:

"Great use of colours, like the bold colour scheme which works effectively"

"Story is local and close to home,written with all members of family in mind, ie job emphasis"

                                    "feel-good factor in appearance"

"bold and clearly understandable"

                                        "different style and unique lay-out"

                 "positive newspaper!"

"pictures on inside page are captivating and dominant without overpowering whole page"

" like the stat for Waitrose story, again different from conventional paper"

                                                    "unsure on the lower case 'the"

"statistics appear evidently fictional"

No comments:

Post a Comment