Saturday 9 July 2011

A WEEK AT HEART RADIO






For my radio advert I can call upon my weeks work experience with Heart Radio. A radio station aimed at predominantly females aged 22-49. I learnt alot about the importance of target audience whilst with the Heart Radio team and found out that there is a lot more to the radio than simply the presenters.

Everything is edited to make it sound the best it possibly can and for my radio advert I will use programmes such as iMovie to edit sound as well as perhaps Final Cut. I was using software similar which enabled me to listen back to recordings and interviews and cut the irrelevance or soundbytes that aren't of interest.

My advert won't be as short as a news story although it won't be any longer than a bulletin, therefore I need to capture my audience with the concept of my local newspaper and make them buy in to it.

I needed to make sure that every news story I was putting forward for the presenters to use was acceptable and that the words and lexical choices followed the Heart brand. I need to do the same with my local newspaper and use the correct lexical choices over others.



Experiences
What I have learnt
Will it help create my advert
What does it need to involve
Images
Sketches/Storyboard
Audio bites



No comments:

Post a Comment